Commercial Remodels and Construction
San Francisco, CA Bay Area
Are You Seeking A Qualified Commercial Remodeling Contractor To Remodel Your San Francisco Bay Area Commercial Property?
BMF Construction has over 30 years of industry experience, providing commercial remodeling and new construction for tenant improvements, commercial kitchens and labs, industrial remodels, structural upgrades and public works
Tenant Improvements / Remodels & Additions
-We provide solutions for commercial remodeling build-outs, change of use and design build services including professional offices, retail, entertainment, tenant improvements, remodels and additions.
– Our team will work directly with you to update your office building so that it suits your tenant’s needs. We’ll provide creative solutions to remodel spaces for maximum impact.
– We have experience in commercial remodeling and a variety of spaces including offices, hospital buildings, schools, labs and industrial buildings. We have also performed historic renovations including such buildings as the Maritime Museum and War Memorial Opera House in San Francisco.
Seismic Upgrades & Structural Installations
Services include; Seismic retrofit, soft story, structural and foundation upgrades.
– If you have an apartment or condominium building with 5 or more units, you’ll need to upgrade your building to meet new seismic laws. We have the tools and expertise to get your structure up to code in a timely manner.
Multi-Unit Residential Conversions and Remodels
Services include; condominium conversion, remodels, additions, conversion to livable space, and garage additions.
– We’ll take your old apartment buildings and convert them into condos. Our team will collaborate with you so that we can transform each space according to your specifications.
Industrial / Commercial Remodeling and Construction
Common types of industrial and commercial construction projects include increasing warehouse space, structural installations, and additions.
– When you need more space for your business, we’ll handle the design and construction. After we complete the project, we’ll review and test our work to ensure quality.
Contact our office by calling (415) 669-9124